I was hired by SearchNurture to help them write a series of posts on Amazon Advertising. SearchNurture is a Digital Marketing Agency which matches specialized advertisers with companies and professionals. They also offer training in digital marketing and even help graduates find a job (and pay $6,000 upon placement).
I don’t like tooting my own horn, but anyone interested in how Amazon Advertising works should have a careful read, as this is the most exhaustive guide I have seen on the Internet yet–and I’m mighty proud of my part in creating it.
The following articles are available:
- What is Amazon Advertising?
- Amazon PPC: The Definitive Guide
- Understanding Amazon ACoS (Advertising Cost of Sale): What is it?
- How to Hit Your Target ACoS on Amazon
- Understanding Amazon PPC Metrics
- How to Increase Your Amazon Click-Through Rate (CTR)
- How to Increase Your Amazon Impressions