Freelance Writing Services
Through the years, a number of companies have trusted me with providing content for their websites. Although I specialize in SEO copywriting, I have also served as Editor-in-Chief for InSync Media and Azure Fire Publishing. Additionally, I have worked for InSync Media in the capacity of Content Strategist, helping them create a clear strategy for a client website content.
You can find below examples of my freelance work for some of them. If you’d like to find out more about my skills and experience, please check out my Upwork profile.
I have worked on a wide range of projects for InSync Media in the capacities of SEO copywriter, Editor-in-Chief, and Content Strategist. These include a social media Ads course plus blog posts and web content for:
- AAA Satellite
- Beet and Yarrow, curiously crafted floral design
- Blue Star Roll-offs
- BLVD Wedding Photography
- Colorado Home Builders
- Creative Canvas
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
- Denver Headshot Co
- Distinctive Delphine – Montrose Real Estate
- Frontier Log Homes
- Gardens of Cascadia
- General Processing
- KC Vision Media
- Keyrenter St. Charles
- Keyrenter Denver
- Killian Law
- Magnify Signs
- Maxfield Peterson
- Montrose Dermatology
- OnlyPure e-shop
- Ouray Chalet Inn
- Providence Classical School
- Renegade Services
- SPZ Legal
- Sunrise Power and Gas
- Valley Restoration and Construction
- Wide Focus Social Media
Nicholas has worked on several copywriting projects for my company, InSync Media… I keep coming back to Nicholas because of his professionalism, quick turnaround times, over delivering on the required word count, and seamlessly including keywords to our specific requirements. Plus, his writing is enjoyable to read, even on technical subjects! His latest project for us was writing the web copy for a CBD processing company. We have launched this website, and the copy is nearly 100% Nicholas’ work. He did this project on a quick turnaround and did excellent work!
SearchNurture hired me to help them write a series of posts on Amazon Advertising. Anyone interested in how Amazon Advertising works should have a careful read, as this is the most exhaustive guide I have seen on the Internet yet–and I’m mighty proud of my part in creating it. The following articles are available:
I have written two posts for selfpublishing.com with writing tips. Selfpublishing.com is rapidly becoming the #1 resource for self-publishing a book, with tons of excellent advice covering everything from designing your book cover to book marketing.
You can find my first post here:
Business for Beginners, a UK-based company, hired me to write a series of posts with business tips, based on my experience running a company in the UK. You can read them here:
- How An Accountant Can Help Your Business Succeed
- What Are The Legal Obligations Of A Sole Trader?
- How To Convert More Website Visitors Into Customers
- How To Come Up With A Catchy Business Name
- How To Avoid Copyright Infringement In The UK As A Small Business
- How To Promote Your Business On Google
- How Can An Entrepreneur Generate Business Ideas?
- Bookkeeping for Beginners
- More Than Accountants Review
- Do I Need a Solicitor to Start a Business in the UK?
- What’s The Difference Between PPC And SEO?
I am so glad I found someone who doesn’t just care about the articles but also about the subject matter and delivering the best experience for anyone who finds the site.
CBD4Beginners, a UK-based company, has hired me to write dozens of articles for their CBD-related website and edit their existing web content. You can visit the website here:
Cornerstone articles I have written include, among others:
- Can CBD Prevent COVID-19?
- How To Calculate Your CBD Oil Dosage
- How To Choose Your CBD
- CBD And The Endocannabinoid System
- Are There Any Studies On CBD?
- Is CBD Good For Depression And Anxiety?
- New FSA Guidelines Bring Clarity To CBD Market
- What Should I Know About Hemp And CBD Production?
- CBD Glossary: Everything You Need To Know About CBD
- CBD In The UK: A 2019 Report From The Centre For Medicinal Cannabis
Errand Pro, a Cyprus-based company, has hired me to write web content for their B2B Food and Beverage platform. You can visit the website here:
Cornerstone articles I have written include:
So, if you’re looking for someone to help with your blog or website, I hope you’ll consider me for your next project!