Last year, I wrote about the best literary hoaxes. This year, I was thinking of pranking the sweetest (and most gullible) family member: the 3-year-old wee one. So, naturally, I used Google for some ideas. And boy was I happy with the results, courtesy of BuzzFeed.
So, here are my favorite kids-friendly pranks:
1. Give them some donut seeds to grow
2. Stick googly eyes on the food in your refrigerator
3. Also cute? Drawing faces on your eggs
4.Take a photo of someone your kid cares about “floating”…
Then show it to your kid and feign amazement.
5. Make them spider cookies
I would probably try this, but I’m pretty sure she’d love them, as she loves spiders!
6. Tell your kids you’ve baked them a pan of brownies.
Sorry, make that “brown Es.”
7. And since we’re on the matter of puns, why not tell your kid you bought them an iPad?
Happy April Fool’s Day everyone!