Stuck for the right word to describe a flavor or aroma? Author Margo Bond Collins recently shared on Facebook this wonderful infographic that promises to help! I’m not quite sure where I’ll use alliaceous or enzymatic but there are enough adjectives here to satisfy even the harshest (alkaline, caustic) of critics.
Subscribe to blog via email and never miss another post!
- Blog hops tours & reblogs (158)
- Entertainment (119)
- Events and Giveaways (81)
- Free Stuff (7)
- Fun Historical Facts (71)
- Interviews Features and Reviews (104)
- Maps and Infographics (35)
- Marketing (198)
- My friends' Guest Posts (93)
- My Guest posts (12)
- My Publications (139)
- Other (13)
- Publishing (106)
- Random Musings (87)
- Writing (183)
- My WIP And Men And Women Descriptions In Literature
- How "Also Bought" Can Help You Sell More Books
- Naming your Characters the Easy Way
- Glen, Stream, River: 58 Words to Describe Bodies of Water
- Point Of View In Writing For Children: Guest Post by Diane Robinson
- Thank you!
- 55 Words to Describe Someone’s Voice
- Are you in a Gothic Horror Novel?
Let’s connect on Twitter!My Tweets
Some posts include affiliate links to books or services that I believe may be of interest to you.