You may remember the Rave Reviews Book Club, a club devoted to promoting, reviewing and generally supporting authors, from my previous posts, where I described what they have done for me (apart from the aqueducts and the roads, obviously).
Now, the Club is running a writing competition. Sunday, July 13th, 2014 is the final day to register and submit your entry into the “A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A WRITER” Writing Contest. This contest is offering the biggest prize package offered thus far in the short history of the club.
The first place winner will receive:
- A week long “SPOTLIGHT” author slot (that’s the one that quadrupled my sales);
- A #PUSHTUESDAY slot (a big, day-long promotion on Twitter that has taken member rankings from the high millions down to as low as #22 on Amazon’s Top 100 list in a mere 24 hour period);
- Automatic inclusion in the Club’s upcoming Anthology: Rave Soup for the Writer’s Soul
Entry into this contest is a mere $5 for members with paid memberships and only $10 for members with free ones. Of course, if you hold a free membership right now and wish to enter the contest, you could upgrade your membership at the low, discounted cost of only $15, then pay an additional $5 for the contest entry ($20 total). That way, you will be entitled to paid membership perks such as :
- Free access to a Mentor
- Free entry into some of the Club’s other writing contests
- The ability to have up to 3 book titles listed in the online catalog, with 2 of those displaying book covers (we all know book covers sell books just as well as reviews)
- and more.
There will also be a 2nd and 3rd place winner, who will win:
- 2nd place – #PUSHTUESDAY slot
- 3rd place – $10 Amazon Gift Card
You can find out more about the writing contest, its rules and the entry form on the Club’s site. I really hope to see one of your names on the winners’ table! 🙂
Reblogged this on Beem's Blog and commented:
You can’t win if you haven’t entered!
Awesome post, Nicholas! I just retweeted this. Great job!!! xoxo 🙂
Thanks, it’s always great to have you visit! 🙂
I just reblogged and tweeted. Thank you Nicholas for a great post.
Thank you, I’m glad you liked it! 🙂
Reblogged this on Be My Guest and commented:
Great Prizes and a wonderful and supportive club.
Reblogged this on Sally Ember, Ed.D. and commented:
I am also a member of this fine club and highly recommend YOU join if you are an indie author! Well worth it, and you can also enter this writing context.
When you join , mention me and I might win some more recognition time! @sallyemberedd #RaveReviewsBookClub