You can find some great advice and tips on writing below. Also, my book, Emotional Beats: How to Easily Convert your Writing into Palpable Feelings is published here in its entirety, one chapter each week. If you don’t want to wait, need it right away or simply want to show your love of this blog, you can buy it on Amazon. Personally, I’ve already ordered my paper copy, as this will allow me to flick through it whenever I need some inspiration. Besides, I’ve enrolled it on Kindle MatchBook, which means that buyers of the print edition also get the digital one for free. Even better, I’ve made it available on Kindle Unlimited so that anyone with a Prime subscription can also read it for free.
- My Platinum Rules of Writing
- Dos and Don’ts on Writing a Book Blurb
- Writing Lessons You Need to Unlearn. Or do you?
- What Mad Men Can Teach us About Writing
- Naming Your Characters The Easy Way
- Punctuation in dialogue: a comprehensive stylistic guide.
- Style in Writing
- The one story: how to write your book summary
- How To Lose A Reader In 10 Pages
- Crapulence and Forgotten English: the Words we Ought to Bring Back!
- The International Language of Romance
- Making Connections
- 7 things that can help your book
- Writer’s block
- 55 Words to Describe Someone’s Voice
- 45 ways to avoid using the word ‘very’
- Easy Synonyms