Tinos is one of the Cyclades islands on the Aegean Sea, Greece. It is famous for its medieval villages, marble quarries, Virgin Mary church and hundreds of richly decorated dove cots. We visited in June 2014. Enjoy!
Subscribe to blog via email and never miss another post!
- Blog hops tours & reblogs (151)
- Entertainment (109)
- Events and Giveaways (69)
- Free Stuff (7)
- Fun Historical Facts (58)
- Interviews Features and Reviews (98)
- Maps and Infographics (22)
- Marketing (171)
- My friends' Guest Posts (59)
- My Guest posts (12)
- My Publications (125)
- Other (12)
- Publishing (88)
- Random Musings (82)
- Writing (146)
- Exploring the Secrets of Spaceship Sound
- How Much Do You Know About Irony?
- A Fantasy Tip from History: Medieval Graffiti
- I Just Published my Book. Now What?
- Sex and Dinner: A Valentine's Day Short Story
- The Land That Time Forgot
- Washington Post's Neologisms
- Glen, Stream, River: 58 Words to Describe Bodies of Water
- Don't Advertise With Amazon Until You've Read This