Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle, available for a limited time on Amazon at only $3.99.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
I recently received a comment on one of my posts, asking me to add Booksprout to Steve’s post on Instafreebie. As I hadn’t heard of Booksprout, I wanted to hear more about it. In response, its founder, Chris Leippi, kindly sent me this guest post...read more
Back in September, I published Emotional Beats: How to Easily Convert your Writing into Palpable Feelings. As promised, I will be posting the book on my blog. So, here is the next installment, continuing Part 3 of the book: Other Beats. This short chapter (I’ll...read more
In my last post, I described my positive experience with KDP Rocket. When I used the software for the first time, however, I was amazed to see that about one-third of the books in the top 20 had been published within the last week or so. This was regardless of genre,...read more
This post is part of the Rave Reviews Book Club Pay-It-Forward; an initiative to introduce club authors to new readers. As Jan Sikes is a frequent visitor of my blog, it gives me great pleasure in introducing her to you. Jan Sikes Multi-Award winning author, Jan...read more
You may remember my recent post, Don’t Advertise With Amazon Until You’ve Read This. I mention there Kindlepreneur’s free AMS tutorial and KDP Rocket. Imagine my surprise when Dave Chesson, aka Kindlepreneur, contacted me shortly afterward to offer...read more
Fans of the film, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and the television show Sleepy Hollow may remember a powerful poison, used as a method to manipulate lovers and cause death. Atlas Obscura has the fascinating history of this legendary toxin — and I use the word...read more