Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle, available for a limited time on Amazon at only $2.99 – or the price of buying just one of my collections.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
Dark times are waiting for the champions in RITUAL OF THE LOST LAMB! Death is a blessing that the Baron is not ready to bestow upon his new toy. In the chaos surrounding the Spirit Well, Luke Callindor has disappeared and the only clue the psychic scream of agony that...read more
This is a guest post by Patrick Del Rosario. Patrick is part of the team behind 85ideas, where you can find the best templates’ collection, quality tutorials and collections of themes and plugins put together by WordPress experts. 10 Useful WordPress Tips for...read more
After churning out 16 titles in 4 years, I’ve decided to change focus in 2017. I’m now focusing on promoting my books and have slowed down the actual writing. Part of the reason is practical; thanks to the arrival of the wee one, my writing time has been...read more
Back in September, I published Emotional Beats: How to Easily Convert your Writing into Palpable Feelings. As promised, I will be posting the book on my blog. So, here is the next installment, continuing Part 3 of the book: Other Beats. This one deals with: Doors He...read more
“How do I find subscribers for my newsletter” is one of the most common questions I’m asked. I’ve already posted a couple of posts on the subject, but here is Michelle Deery with some fresh ideas of her own. Michelle is a writer for of Heroic...read more
A common criticism of fiction — be it in film, television, or novels — is often laid against characters seen as “flat” or “two-dimensional.” Modern audiences know when a protagonist or supporting character isn’t interesting, based on their own lack of emotional...read more