Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle, available for a limited time on Amazon at only $3.99.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
This is a guest post by Zoe Carter, lifestyle blogger, ESL teacher and editor at BestDissertation.com. She is always in search for innovative ideas for learning languages and developing writing skills. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter. Even though most of us...read more
I usually don’t speak on this day, preferring to post a simple image to show how I feel. This, I do out of respect. Our of sorrow. Out of a profound lack of words. This year, I’ll only share one thing. The thought that popped into my head the moment I was...read more
I recently followed Rough Bandit’s Fun Pun Blog. Here’s a selection of some puns that made me chuckle: My ex-girlfriend just found out that I’ve replaced her bed with a trampoline. She hit the roof. I bought a pair of shoes off a drug dealer. Dunno what...read more
Today is International Literacy Day 2017. The theme for this year is “Reading the Past, Writing the Future.” As UNESCO’s Director-General explains, “The world has changed since 1966 – but our determination to provide every woman and man with the skills,...read more
You may remember Alfageek from his previous tips on book marketing with Twitter. He has recently shared his findings on using Booklinker to compose the perfect tweet about your book. Here is the gist of it, although you’d be well advised to check out the...read more
Jack Milgram is a writer and blogger at Custom Writing. He recently published an Infographic with 28 Boring Words and suggestions of what to use instead. The idea is that, if you practice using these suggested words instead of the plain-vanilla ones, it will become a...read more