Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
If you like what you see here, check out my books on Amazon.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle, available for a limited time on Amazon at only $2.99 – or the price of buying just one of my collections.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
Back in September, I published Emotional Beats: How to Easily Convert your Writing into Palpable Feelings. As promised, I will be posting the book on my blog. So, here is the next installment, featuring Part 2 of the book: Body Parts. This post deals with facial...read more
Return to the Shattered States for a tale of love between a woman & her jeep! Lloyd and Cassidy’s last adventure was to honor a life. This time they are out to end one. It was a normal, violent mission to Texas that should have had nothing more than beer-induced...read more
Who is Eddie, you might ask? Truth be told, I have no idea. Mary Natalie has been babbling away for a couple of months now, but these past days has been fixated on a single word: Eddie. Which is a bit disappointing, as her very first word was Daddy. You can imagine my...read more
You may remember Mary Walton’s recent guest post, 10 Proofreading Tools For Writers. This is another fine list of author resources compiled by her. Oh, and here is one of my favorite comics of all time: 9 Best Grammar Tools For Writers The most interesting,...read more
It’s Valentine’s Day today, and I hope it’s a happy one. May you all have all the love in your life you can possibly hope for! However, as Atlas Obscura reminds us, today is the day when we are forced to deal with an ugly question: what if you don’t...read more
When I asked author Palessa for a guest post on using Google Ads (AdWords) detailing her experience with it, I had no idea she would send me the most comprehensive guide I have ever read on the subject! Palessa suggested we break it up in 3 parts, but I decided to...read more