Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
If you like what you see here, check out my books on Amazon.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
This is a guest post by Lucy Adams of BuzzEssay, who prepared this fine infographic. Storytelling Quotes from Great Writers Books are much more than just means of communication. They are sources of knowledge that help to understand the surrounding world, to interpret...read more
October is closing with a bang, as author C.C. Ekeke has organized an amazing giveaway of 26 sci-fi books from different subgenres. I am participating with Pearseus: Rise of the Prince. Please note that this is an actual giveaway, not a one-winner-takes-all promo....read more
“Each story is like watching an old episode of the Twilight Zone” ~ C. Mackay Great news for those who love short stories of a science or speculative fiction nature, and who enjoy my writing. I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle,...read more
Two lovely videos that explain first the traditional book-making process, then the modern one. I hope you find them as fascinating as I did! The Art of Making a BookPowered By the Tweet This PluginTweet...read more
Born in 1623, Lady Margaret Cavendish was an outspoken aristocrat who traveled in circles of scientific thinkers and broke ground on proto-feminism, natural philosophy (the 17th-century term for science), and social politics. As far as I am concerned, however, she...read more
Last month, I mentioned the launch of Emotional Beats: How to Easily Convert your Writing into Palpable Feelings. As promised, here is the next installment from the book. It lists beats you can use to convey: Fear and Nervousness (part 2) Physical symptoms These are...read more