Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle, available for a limited time on Amazon at only $3.99.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
I was talking to the lawyer of a big publishing house the other day. We were discussing ebooks, and he made the claim that ebooks were just a fad, and one that is dying off at that. Obviously, this surprised me, so I asked him about his sources. “Sector...read more
Are you looking for an impressive image to add to your blog? All you have to do is Google for it and it appears, as if by magic, on your screen—even if it’s an image taken from a centuries-old book. Spare a thought, however, for the poor people who have been...read more
In my search for reading material for the wee one, I came across a post by Sarah Laskow of Atlas Obscura on “Choose Your Own Adventure” books. These can feel like being lost in a maze and running through twists and turns only to find dead ends, switchbacks, and...read more
I’m sure many of you will have received the email from CreateSpace (CS) that announces how their own eStore will cease to serve customers on October 31st. Instead, customers will be redirected to Amazon. CreateSpace explains that the move was made because of...read more
Greek award-winning author, Effrosyni Moschoudi, is one of my closest author friends–and, it turns out, a distant cousin. She is now offering two of her books for FREE right now. Both are perfect choices for lovers of romance and all things Greek! What...read more
Some News First There have been some interesting developments in my writing career, among which the fact I’m now Editor-in-chief for Azure Fire Publishing (AFP), a US-based non-profit promoting youth-friendly Fantasy and Science Fiction. Even though the position...read more