Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
If you like what you see here, check out my books on Amazon.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle, available for a limited time on Amazon at only $2.99 – or the price of buying just one of my collections.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
I discovered alfageek’s blog fairly recently, but I’m sure glad I did. Joshua, aka alfageek, generously shares his book marketing experience with his blog’s readers. His main marketing venue is Twitter Ads (more on that in a future post), but he...read more
This is a guest post by Sierra Delarosa. Sierra is a freelance writer, musician and content writer for Global English Editing. 11 Science-Backed Ways Writing Improves Your Mind, Body, and Spirit For many of us, writing is a practical tool. We use it to communicate our...read more
My author friend Autumn Birt recently shared her results with promoting a free book on various smaller promo site. Specifically, she wanted to test her hypothesis that by submitting two different free books (one fantasy and one thriller) on several free advertising...read more
Yes, I borrowed the title from the well-known Month Python sketch from Life of Brian. Knowing my interest in religions and history, Electra got me The Evolution Of The West by Nick Spencer, based on a recent review by The Economist (from which I’m quoting...read more
Pearseus: Endgame, the nail-biting (if I do say so myself) conclusion to the Pearseus series, ends not with a whimper, but with a bang. With quite a lot of bangs, in fact, the greatest of which occur during the Battle of Fennel Bay. This is not-so-loosely based on the...read more
January seems to be a particularly good month for reading. Or, if you’re like me and have a bulging tbr list as it is, a particularly bad one, as there’s a number of awesome giveaways. Not just of the “one lucky winner gets it all” kind, but of...read more