Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle, available for a limited time on Amazon at only $3.99.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
Earlier this month, I was interviewed by the wonderful Gwen Plano in RRBC’s Rave Waves BlogTalkRadio “Behind the Pen” show. We discussed Emotional Beats, personal philosophies, and writing tips. The interview is now live on blogtalkradio.com for...read more
Back in September, I published Emotional Beats: How to Easily Convert your Writing into Palpable Feelings. As promised, I will be posting the book on my blog. So, here is the next installment, continuing Part 3 of the book: Other Beats. This chapter deals with: Light...read more
Last month, Written Word Media shared the results of yet another extensive author survey they’ve run, to tease out the strategies and tactics successful authors were using to achieve their success. The survey compared authors making over $100,000 in a single...read more
You may remember some of Reedsy’s awesome creations such as Writing Dynamic Characters and Third Person Limited vs Omniscient PoV. Well, Ricardo Fayet and his team have done it again with a long-form post detailing the three main kinds of irony in literature,...read more
You may have noticed I’ve been unusually silent in the past few days. The reason is that I took a much-needed break to a nearby island, Evia. However, it turned out I had accidentally stumbled upon the land that time forgot: no Internet anywhere—including our...read more
Readers of my blog will have come across author Charles E. Yallowitz. Charles is a regular here and one of the most prolific authors I know, best known for his epic fantasy series, Legends of Windemere. One of the more memorable characters his fertile imagination has...read more