Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle, available for a limited time on Amazon at only $3.99.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
Not many people may realize this, but today’s celebration of the Dormition of the Virgin is the third greatest celebration in Greece (and the Greek Orthodox tradition), after Easter and Christmas. Although nominally a religious holiday, it is celebrated in the...read more
ReaderLinks I have mentioned my author friend John Logsdon a number of times in this blog. Not only is he a book marketing guru who has helped me a lot with my own books, he has also been developing ReaderLinks; a website to help Indies in their everyday struggle to...read more
This is a guest post by the makers of Write!; a new app developed specifically for writers who wish to avoid Word’s or Scrivener’s clutter and distractions. I have tried it out and it works as advertised. If you’re on the lookout for a new writing...read more
Stuck for the right word to describe a flavor or aroma? Author Margo Bond Collins recently shared on Facebook this wonderful infographic that promises to help! I’m not quite sure where I’ll use alliaceous or enzymatic but there are enough adjectives here...read more
Jackie Weger is more than an author of great romance novels; she’s a tireless supporter of Indies, both on her own and through her eNovel Authors at Work group. Jackie has written a score of posts detailing her (rather extensive) marketing experience; you may have...read more
This is a guest post by Jennifer Scott, a business developer who works in different areas of education, technology, security, and various types of online marketing. Prior to business developing Jennifer was a consultant at Deloitte who managed security services...read more