Thank you for visiting the Nicholas C. Rossis author blog!
Before becoming an author, I had no idea just how much work book marketing entails. So, my blog is mostly aimed at helping authors with their book marketing efforts and at sharing everything I learn along the way. You may also be interested in Istomedia’s web design services. If so, please read this post for further information.
Oh, and please feel free to reblog and share. I’ll be grateful to you if you do! For an easy way to do so, or for those who have trouble viewing this blog, I have set up a mirror blog on nicholasrossis.wordpress.com.
- I have collected my Short SSF Stories series in a single bundle, available for a limited time on Amazon at only $3.99.
- You’re in for a Ride, my latest collection of short science/speculative fiction stories is now available on Amazon.
- Shortly after its release, Emotional Beats, my writing aid, reached #1 in its subgenre (Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Thesauruses).
- Musiville was an award-winning finalist in the Book Excellence Awards. If you haven’t read it yet, check it out on Amazon.
- You can now read all of my fantasy/science fiction work in a single volume! Get your copy on Amazon or sign up to my newsletter and read for free Pearseus: Schism, and the first part of Pearseus: Rise of the Prince.
- Sally Sue Ember interviewed me for her live show, CHANGES. For some reason, we ended up talking mostly about religion, philosophy, and reincarnation. You can watch the interview here.
This is a guest post by Bella Williams, an academic researcher & private tutor. Bella guides the new age professionals and students with their career. A graduate of Monash University, Bella organizes free coaching workshops for and promotes free sharing of...read more
On the eve of destiny, the fate of the champions are in the hands of those they once called Enemy. Hated and distrusted, Queen Trinity must leave the shadows and reach for redemption. With their final battle on the horizon, the champions are faced with a long-lost...read more
This is a guest post by Sean Early, an experienced reviewer of international publications in the digital marketing and education industries. Besides his regular job, Shane is also passionate about several academic disciplines and provide top-notch blog writing...read more
Back in September, I published Emotional Beats: How to Easily Convert your Writing into Palpable Feelings. As promised, I will be posting the book on my blog. So, here is the next installment, continuing Part 3 of the book: Other Beats. This chapter deals with:...read more
This is a guest post by Sophia Clark. Sophia graduated from the University in the City of New York with a B.A. in Journalism, 2011. Sophia is a creative writer who loves to share her thoughts with readers and writes for Eliteessaywriters. In her free time, she enjoys...read more
This is a guest post by Zoe Carter, lifestyle blogger, ESL teacher and editor at BestDissertation.com. She is always in search for innovative ideas for learning languages and developing writing skills. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter. Even though most of us...read more